BioQuest Studios has extensive experience in digital imaging, optics, and microscopy. We utilize this knowledge to achieve cinematic images.
Among the types of digital imaging we perform are:
- Real-time up to 8k filming
- Cinematic precision motion control
- Horizontal and multi-axis microscopy
- Complex time lapses, including focus stacking and multi-channel imaging
- Wide spectrum imaging
- Sophisticated illumination techniques
- Microperfusion, microclimate control, and build of specialized mini-tanks
- Computation-heavy imaging
- Portable equipment
- A range of microscopy adapters to be able to deploy cinematic cameras in the laboratory
- Custom-built and microcontroller-programmed opticomechanics
The imaging is often followed by extensive computational tasks such as focus stacking, deconvolution, AI-imaging, various forms of data extraction.
Our equipment is designed, built, and programmed in house to ensure compatibility with cinematic cameras and our postproduction workflow.