- 340 square meter space in the center of the main street of Port Douglas.
- 500m from the marina servicing the Great Barrier Reef.
- Front and rear access.
- Air conditioned.
- Extensive inventory of cameras, housings, lenses, lighting, grips, spares and specialist equipment.
- 1x main studio with 2x filming stations, both with motion control.
- 1x long-term time lapse studio with 6x filming stations.
- 1x short term time lapse studio with 1x filming station.
Each studio has an isolated salt water system and shooting tanks for each station.
The long-term time lapse studio has backup power.
Two adjacent aquarium rooms have an isolated saltwater system.
The modular aquarium system can be reduced or enlarged on demand. It currently houses 2x large tanks and 13 small-to-medium sized aquaria.
3x Offices completely furnished and serviced. Currently set up for 5x people.
1x viewing room with a large screen, lounges, desks and computer station. Can be used as an editing space for two people.
Dedicated storage area of 50 sqm.
Clean camera workshop and storage.
Construction workshop fitted with machinery and tools.
Staff amenities lounge and dining area, kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator, 3x toilets.
Dive locker with an air compressor, service area and equipment storage.
10g network infrastructure, with connections in offices and filming studios. 2 10G switches, and 3 shared 10g storage servers.
Large foyer with preparation area for field expeditions.